Please read carefully
We will begin accepting applications for the 2021-22 academic year on February 1, 2021. The deadline for applications is April 30, 2021.
You should consider applying if you are a female high achiever with strong leadership potential, and meet the criteria below:
- Have English (or language of instruction) proficiency as required by the educational institution to which you are applying.
- Achieved a high school average of 80% or above.
- Are passionate about making the world a better place.
- Have low family income.
All applicants are expected to have applied for financial aid, bursaries and available scholarships.
In order to apply, you will need to submit the following once the application is open:
1. A recent photo
2. Latest transcripts
3. Letters of reference
4. Confirmation of other sources of financial aid/bursaries/funding
5. Offer of admission
6. An essay question, family details and a budget (templates for these will be available for download when the application is open).
Please ensure you submit all documentation requested so that we can evaluate your application in a timely manner. All documentation must be in English or accompanied by an English translation.
Applicants who are awarded scholarships must abide by these conditions, which include (but may not be limited to the following):
- Complete your university program. If you drop out, you must reimburse all tuition benefits received to the Foundation.
- Maintain a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.00 out of 4.00 for continuation of the scholarship each semester.
- Submit grades to the Foundation as soon as they are received. This is mandatory.
- Maintain full-time student status each semester.
- Endeavor to participate in college/university life, activities, and events both in and out of college/university.
- Meet all the requirements of the educational institution and the laws of the country.